Friday 2 July 2010

Yet another Blog

Pink Floyd - wish you were hereImage by oddsock via Flickr
Why am I doing this?
I find that I am learning a lot of new things all the time and it is just possible that some of my learnings may be of interest.
What am I learning about?
As of now the list includes:
  • Google Sites
  • Google Apps scripting
  • Google Apps and Docs generally
  • Picasa
  • Android and Android Apps on my HTC Hero
  • Building Jukeboxes on a Popcorn Hour Networked media tank
I'm quite a big Google tools fan and I am currently leading the project to transfer the online memberspace of KIN (the Knowledge and Innovation Network) from a creaking Sharepoint 2003 site to a shiny new Google site, so expect to see quite a bit about using Google tools.

I'm a happy owner of a HTC Hero phone, so you may see some stuff about that.

I like playing with new tools and bits of software so there is likely to be a variety of bits and bobs. Not to mention stuff about gardening, acting, books, films, tv etc.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment